PERRY BARR STADIUM
BirminghamB42 2 ETPARKING INFORMATION:
- Stadium Parking: £2.50 payable to the GRA on entry.
- Disable parking near the main foyer entrance, blue badges needed.
- One Stop Shopping Centre - free parking from 2 - 10pm with special thanks to the Management.
- PLEASE NOTE: Parking at the University, Wellhead Lane (opposite stadium) is no longer available.PARKING (IMPORTANT NOTICE):
Spectators are requested not to park in Aldridge Road & Nash Square
(Private and commercial property)Click here
for a link to Perry Barr Stadium GOOGLE MAP. Also click here
to download a QR CODE IMAGE which can be scanned and used with some mobile phones, e.g. IPhone and Android phone.
BIRMINGHAM have also agreed a deal with the adjacent One Stop Shopping Centre for parking facilities on racenight at Perry Barr.ENTRANCE ARRANGEMENTS:
- General admission, Season Ticket holders/ Disabled & SCB/BSPA passes/press to enter via MAIN ENTRANCE off the main car park.
- Back entrance is for Hospitality Suite Guests.
HOW TO FIND US:
From Birmingham City Centre
Leave the city centre on the A34 towards Walsall. Stay on the A34 until you see signs for the "One Stop Shopping Centre" and the "University of Central England". Exit to the left and follow the road around to the right, and then bear left (following the university sign posts). Keep in the far left hand lane, as the entrance to the car park is on the left hand side shortly after the university traffic lights. Journey time about 10 minutes in clear traffic.From M6 and M5
Turn off the M6 at junction 7. Follow the A34 towards the city centre for about 3 miles, the fork left at Perry Barr onto the A453 (Aldridge Road). Keep in the far left hand lane, as the entrance to the car park is on the left hand side shortly after the university traffic lights. Journey time (from Motorway junction) about 15 minutes in clear traffic.By Rail
The stadium is a short walk from Perry Barr Station (University of Central England).By Bus
There are bus stops for the 33, 907, 934 and 997 bus routes, outside the stadium.
Also bus service 46 stops at the near-by One Stop Shopping Centre.